Care-free living in Sterling South located in the Wilds Golf Community. Single level twin home with a full finished lower level.
14962 Summit Circle NW
Prior Lake, MN 55372
FEATURES INCLUDED WITHIN:
- 9’ knock-down ceilings throughout home on both levels
- Wood floors in the foyer, kitchen, dining and family room
- All Granite kitchen
- Fireplace in family room on main level and in family room in lower level
- Family room has lots of windows and patio door that leads to 10×12 deck
- Owner’s bedroom with ceiling fan and walk in closet
- Owners’ bath has a soaking tub and separate shower, double sinks and linen
- Den or 2nd bedroom conveniently located on main floor
- 1/2 bath and laundry/mud room with walk-in closet complete the main level
- Open staircase to lower level with entertaining-size family room with gas fireplace, 1 additional bedroom, full bath and extra-large storage space
- Walk out lot
- Front door has full view sidelight
- Vector white vinyl windows
- House wrap around exterior
- Stucco front with stucco accents, vinyl sides and back
- Gutters and downspouts over front entry
- 24’ deep garage
EXTRA FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 92% Furnace and 13 Seer A/C
- 105gal water heater
- 3-panel doors
- Enameled cabinetry and millwork
- Stained Red Oak, 2-1/4” plank floors
- Custom cabinetry
- 200 AMP electrical service.
- Interior/exterior drain tile installed, exterior water-proofed, interior damp-proofed.
- Sump pump installed and plumbed to exterior.
- Radon Mitigation with 3” PVC Pipe from Sump Basket to Roof Line
- R-10 Extruded Polystyrene Insulation on foundation with Dryvit Foundation Coating
Frigidaire Appliances Package includes:
- Side-by-side refrigerator with ice-maker
- Quiet Touch dishwasher
- Ceramic top electric range
- Space saver microwave/hood fan
- Garbage disposal
Association Fee: $320/month
Association Maintained Includes:
The community of Prior Lake offers many recreational amenities including numerous parks and lakes that offer year-round recreation. Prior Lake (the lake) is approximately 1 mile and offers fishing and other water sports. For more information, visit Prior Lake’s website.
The Wilds golf course is nestled in a breathtaking natural setting of ponderosa pines, hardwood, wetlands and wildlife habitats. The Wilds has 150 feet of elevation changes, water in play on nearly half the holes, swift bentgrass fairways and more than 70 strategically-placed bunkers. Gracefully contoured bunker sites are lined with the sparkling white sand from Ohio that is used at Augusta National, home of the “Masters”.
The Wilds Clubhouse is conveniently located in the development with a Golf Shop, The Wilds Pub and banquet facilities. For more information, please visit their website.
DetailsBedrooms: 3 Bed Bathrooms: 3 Bath Style: Twin Home Sq Ft: 2656 Fireplace: 2 fireplaces Heat: Gas forced air Cooling: Central air conditioning Garage: 2 car attached garage Year Built: 2015
PropertyLot Size: Common County: Scott School District: Prior Lake/Savage School District 719 RE Taxes: 872 (Lot taxes) Tax Year: 2015
RoomsLiving Room: 20x21 Dining Room: 15x10 Kitchen: 21x12 Bedroom 1: 14x15 Bedroom 2: Den or 3rd Bedroom 11x10 Family Room: 20x20
Additional Property Features
- Association Maintained
- Hardwood floors
- Main floor laundry room
- Main level bedroom
- New Construction
- One level living
- Owners' Private Bath
- Walk-in closet