Living at its Finest…
One Acre Professionally Landscaped from front to back
Close to all your shopping Needs, Entertainment, Medical Facilities and Access to Major Road Transportation
Offers over 5,000 Square Feet Finished and 10 Stalls of Garage Space
Exterior Features and Enhancement
Oversized concrete driveway with drive around to lower level garage and additional pad, ideal for boat or RV storage
- Hardi Board and stucco siding with accent trim and shakes plus custom gutter system around entire home with downspouts
- Hip roof line with 36” overhang
- Made to order custom black exterior Marvin windows, with lots of transoms throughout home
- Designer 9’x8’ overhead garage doors with openers for each
- 20’x8’ covered concrete porch, plus 12’x12’ covered entry with tiled posts and planters to the side
- Professional landscaping of over $75,000 installed from front to back and around the 44’x20’ salt water pool with electric cover over it
- Enhanced exterior lighting throughout yard and controlled through timers and wallpacks
- Hunter remote controlled sprinkler system through a Hydrowise app keeps this yard looking its finest at all times
- Garages: Main level: 28’x28’ with 4 windows, 28×28 plus storage room and
staircase to home’s mudroom area and lower level. Service door to driveway.
Fully insulated, sheetrocked painted, floor drains in each stall, heated plus Wirsbo in-floor heat, sink, storage cabinetry, epoxied floors, windows in garage doors and operable windows around garage. Trimmed and painted.
Spancrete garage—lower level. 28’x28’ with floor drains in each stall plus service door to 28’x28’ stall with trench floor drain with staircase to upper level and entrance to lower level theatre room. Car wash area, FRP board installed and trimmed throughout.
Additional garage is sized to fit 2 smaller vehicles or an ideal workshop with floor drain, sink, FRP board installed, trimmed and epoxy floor.
Exterior deck off dining walks you to a 12’x10’ screened porch, phantom screens and ceiling fan. Enjoy the peacefulness of private backyard and overlooking the swimming pool.
Spiral staircase to lower level pool house for the mechanicals, 3/4 heated bath with drain.
Lower Level Offers:
- Three large bedrooms, each with access to tiled bathrooms and two with generous walk-in closets
- Utility storage area with washer/dryer hook-up
- Bathrooms include (2) with linen cabinets, tiled tops, (1) steam shower
- Understairs storage
- Stained concrete in family room/bar area plus 12’ of built-ins along side corner gas fireplace
- Full south facing back wall includes abundance of windows allowing natural light throughout
- Theater tucks in nicely behind bar area ideal for showtime! 90”x50” Epson screen and projector included. Wall hugger electric theater seating, stainless steel bar top plus 4 bar stools to stay.
High efficient furnace and air conditioner plus 2 zone heating
Wirsbo heat in lower level and supplemental forced air
Air to air exchanger, AprilAire humidifier
Water softener-owned, Marathon water heater. Instant hot water at kitchen sink.
6 exterior water spigots
2 sets stackable washer and dryer
Extensive can lighting throughout home
Under counter kitchen cabinet lighting and electrical strips with additional outlets
Pop-up electrical outlet by sink and on buffet
Surround sound throughout home, garages and exterior
Rough-in for water/drain in upper level craft/sewing room
Garage door openers with individual operating openers at each door
Door bell/Intercom system
Honeywell Security System
High end lighting
Island pending lighting
TV’s throughout home stay
Dual burner gas grill to stay
Entrance welcomes you through 3’ glass door and 3’ sidelite to Foyer with 11’ ceilings.
- Home layout offers great flow on main level with 9’ and 11’ ceilings. Maple hardwood flooring in great room, kitchen and dining. Higher profile baseboard, wider casing plus Banding trim accents.
- Custom wood and metal staircase leads you to lower level.
- Kitchen with 25’ of custom cherry cabinets with uppers to ceiling plus walk-in pantry
- 7’ x 6’ island with honed granite and 5 burner Bosch cooktop
- Granite full height backsplash, corner sink surrounded by windows.
- GE Monogram stainless steel double oven, recessed refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal
- New wine cooler
- Recessed built-ins separating great room and eating spaces
- Great room has wall gas fireplace, columns and shelving over cabinetry
- Double doors to ideal office/den space with built-in desk area and shelving, transom windows, closet wired to store electronics, window seat with file drawers and custom desk to stay
- Owners’ suite with built-ins, box out window area, ideal walk-in closet with enough space to eliminate dressers
- Bath with heated tiled floors, 12’ countertop/dual sink area, 3 linens plus tip down doors with outlets behind to store blow dryers, irons etc. 72”x36” whirlpool with windows above and tile surround. Separate stool area.
- Mudroom off garage doesn’t miss a detail either. Walk-in closet, built-in benches with cubbies, 1/2 bath, entrance to laundry with closet, 2 sets of front load washer and dryer and drop-in sink. Transom windows bring in some extra light.
DetailsBedrooms: 4 Bed Bathrooms: 6 Bath Style: 1 1/2 story home Sq Ft: 5179 Fireplace: 2 gas fireplaces Heat: Gas forced air Cooling: Central air conditioning Garage: 10 garage stalls Year Built: 2009
PropertyLot Size: 1.01 acre cul-de-sac lot County: Dakota School District: Lakeville School District 194 RE Taxes: 12130 Tax Year: 2018
RoomsLiving Room: 24x20 Dining Room: 14x10 Kitchen: 22x17 Office: 18x11 Bonus Room: 18x17 Media Room Bedroom 1: 15x14 Bedroom 2: 17x14 Bedroom 3: 14x14 Bar: 10x10 Family Room: 25x22 Game Room: Garage: 10 garage stalls
Additional Property Features
- 10 garage stalls
- 2 Fireplaces
- Hardwood floors
- Owners' Private Bath
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Swimming Pool
- Walk-in closet
- Walkout Lower Level